Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Have been lurking on this site for ages - got my Move up! white yesterday - thrilled - just thought I would show how I intend to transport my dog Jake. Bag folds up as can be seen in last photo - Jake is no longer in the car!!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Cool and what a lovely dog, My wee poodle would fit in the glovebox!...I have a pal with a 9stone mastiff that he gets into a mini coupe!...Just!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi Dw4 and welcome to the forum, congrats on picking up your up! Hope you love it as much as the rest of us do ours.

That's a very gorgeous pooch you have there, such soulful eyes. And a pretty cool little transporter for him too

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts

Bramble The Loopy Poodle!

·
Registered
235 Posts
what lovely dogs, and of course the UP!. Dog bag i love it
just what I could do with. I have a corgi and the hair goes everywhere. will try and post pictures but really pants at that !!!!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
thats an excellent idea for your up! and lovely dogs (both dalmation and poodle)
congrats on picking up your up! I hope you have many happy miles in it :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got it from roof box - http://www.roofbox.co.uk/dog-bag/ - mine was the large size you might get away with a medium - have a look at their offers seconds section mine was an ex display model and was fine (also had a display model in my previous car and had no problems with it).

Diana
Edited by: Collas

1 - 15 of 15 Posts