Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Have been lurking on this site for ages - got my Move up! white yesterday - thrilled - just thought I would show how I intend to transport my dog Jake. Bag folds up as can be seen in last photo - Jake is no longer in the car!!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Cool and what a lovely dog, My wee poodle would fit in the glovebox!...I have a pal with a 9stone mastiff that he gets into a mini coupe!...Just!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi Dw4 and welcome to the forum, congrats on picking up your up! Hope you love it as much as the rest of us do ours.

That's a very gorgeous pooch you have there, such soulful eyes. And a pretty cool little transporter for him too

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Welcome and congratulations

Loving your doggy bag
Very good idea, keeps the hair and dirt out of your boot.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts

Bramble The Loopy Poodle!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I love the name bramble

·
Registered
235 Posts
what lovely dogs, and of course the UP!. Dog bag i love it
just what I could do with. I have a corgi and the hair goes everywhere. will try and post pictures but really pants at that !!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
How cool that the dog coordinates nicely with the Up!

As for Bramble - a poodle + brambles must be like velcro...!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
thats an excellent idea for your up! and lovely dogs (both dalmation and poodle)
congrats on picking up your up! I hope you have many happy miles in it :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
where did you get that doggie bag ??? laid my seats down and put my corgi in the back today........OH dog and hair all over the place need that bag

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got it from roof box - http://www.roofbox.co.uk/dog-bag/ - mine was the large size you might get away with a medium - have a look at their offers seconds section mine was an ex display model and was fine (also had a display model in my previous car and had no problems with it).

Diana
Edited by: Collas

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Thanks for this info
I've just ordered a large bag for the back of the car for half the usual cost

1 - 15 of 15 Posts