Up Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Over the last few days the most recent topics would be enough to put any prospective up! buyer off signing the order form. With that in mind, I would just like to say that all is well with Mattyups up!
No squeaks, rattles, knocks, bangs, leaks or otherwise.
Owned it for almost a month and have not once regretted it or wished I'd chosen an alternative. Cracking little car which has many luxuries of larger motors whilst saving me a fortune on fuel, tax and insurance.

If you're viewing this forum as a guest who is thinking about ordering an up! Please don't be disheartened. Yes, there is a long wait and a few have had problems but in my mind nothing else in the city car class comes close!

Just choose a reputable dealership as that seems to be where most of the problems lie and don't forget that we all have a 3 year warranty!

·
Premium Member
3,142 Posts
Well said!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I agree with all that too..

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
I agree too.... I LOVE MY UP!!!!

·
Registered
604 Posts
well worth the waitmove up! 800 miles and going strong

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just covered my 1600th mile and everything is great! I love her

·
Registered
956 Posts
Yep, totally agree with everyone one here. Only had mine two weeks and been away for one of those but everything's absolutely perfect. No odd noises, no gearbox problems and definitely no leaky sunroof issues. Car's been sat on the drive in apparently pouring rain for a week (whilst I've been getting burnt to a crisp in London) and not a damp patch anywhere.

Picked up my second remote key this morning, again without issue. They even cleaned the car for me after coding the key.

Absolutely love the car and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts