Up Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Hope you are all dealing with this lockdown alright.

Having nothing to do so going to bed at 4 and getting up at midday has led me to start having a recurring dream, and I wanted to share it with you just in case anyone has anything similar.

Every so often a dream will materialise where I am in my car, going down a stretch of road where I consciously know there is a speed camera (It's on the way to my work) and as much as I try and stamp on my brakes, I get flashed every time. Sometimes I'll go through traffic control cameras, and run a red light or something, and every time I wake up I am very ticked off that I have points on my license!

Anyone else had anything similar?

Custard

·
Registered
304 Posts
Hi Custard,
Thankfully nothing that exciting - possibly because the car hasn't moved in a fortnight - but I'm sure you're not the only one having trouble sleeping at the moment. Much as I am enjoying the brighter days, the spring change of clocks always messes with my sleep, so it's a double whammy this week. For the moment going up and down stairs is the closest I can get to hill walking; looking forward to the real thing once we're allowed out again!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts