Up Owners Club banner

Door noise?

3K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Melody 
#1 ·
We have done 850 miles and the drivers door is making a noise, especially over bumps in the road, sounds like the door lock, it first happened when my husband was driving and I said you haven't shut the door properly!! Because everything's his fault
But when I drove it yesterday, I re-shut the door and it still makes a noise, we are going to mention it when we take her (Daisy) in for her 1000 check up, but wondered if anyone else has had the same problem?
Edited by: Melody

See less See more
#9 ·
I absolutely love it, great to drive looks good and I love the way it's so dinky, I've been driving my husband's Audi A3 convertible, which is great to drive but a bit big for me, especially parking
I do find like you I need to change down gears going up hills, but it is a small engine, so it's going to drive different, I also find it doesn't have the same power pulling away when you need it as a bigger engined car, BUT I still love it, I'm really pleased with it! I've always had Mazda MX-5 Sports, which has always been my favourite car, except I did buy the new mini cooper convertible when it first came out, but soon sold it as didn't like the drive
All I can really say about the VW up! Is I Love it, Love it, Love it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.