1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
go for it

·
Registered
956 Posts
I've got those and they really look great. Looks like they've knocked the price down too. They were originally £59 + £8 postage. Definitely get them

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
They are just as nice (if not nicer) than the ones supplied with the up black

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Woo hoo. Can't wait to see them in situ Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Me too!!

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Arrived today

Well Packed

Shiney

Easy Fitted, Just peel the tape off and stick on your
clean door sill.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Yes that some protection tape which hasn't been pulled off yet

·
Registered
94 Posts
I ordered them too a few months ago. Still waiting for the car to stick them to.

Nice to see them fitted however.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'm a complete tool!! I ordered these ages ago when I was waiting patiently for my car to come. In my excitement on day of delivery I attached them to the lower sill!! Hasn't bothered me though I did think they didn't seem to fit flush. When I was washing the car today I thought they seemed to be on the wrong part!! Is that it am I stuck with them there now? Don't wanna risk ruining the paint what's chances of a painless removmal?? Suppose plan bB would be to get some clear protection film for the proper place haha

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You would need to get new tape for the back of them.
The safest way to remove them (I think) would be to use a long piece of fishing line.
As you dont want to bend them.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
The pack of sill protectors I bought had both the upper and lower sections. I didn't use the upper ones, if hubby hasn't used them on his bike (don't ask) you can have them, if that's the way you want to go

1 - 20 of 20 Posts