Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Wahay, way to go whassup. I'm hoping to be an official enthusiast by the time I collect my little 'un (not that I'm not enthusiastic already).

And before anyone says it (having read similar, earlier posts), no, I'm not posting for the sake of it and no, it isn't the number of posts that's important and no, it doesn't matter really. But for those few out there who like to rain on our parade, yes I DO like the fact that I'm nearly an enthusiast because that means I'm still interested in what's happening on the forum and I happen to like what most members are saying (whether I agree with their opinions or not) and I like chatting to like minded people. SO THERE

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
clowesa said:
Wahay, way to go whassup. I'm hoping to be an official enthusiast by the time I collect my little 'un (not that I'm not enthusiastic already).

And before anyone says it (having read similar, earlier posts), no, I'm not posting for the sake of it and no, it isn't the number of posts that's important and no, it doesn't matter really. But for those few out there who like to rain on our parade, yes I DO like the fact that I'm nearly an enthusiast because that means I'm still interested in what's happening on the forum and I happen to like what most members are saying (whether I agree with their opinions or not) and I like chatting to like minded people. SO THERE 
Here here

And like Littleredcar I'm probably not done moaning about my dealership and lack of info. But hey, can only be a couple of weeks now (at the very flipping most!!!)

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
400 member is pretty impressive, altho i think we shall gradually grow and grow larger as time goes on.

I think i will be popping upto whatever the next level is very soon, almost to 1000 points... I spend too much time on here! lol

and i concur with you clowesa, I enjoy talking to people on here :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts