Up Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Adjust seat using metal bar just behind your legs whilst in sitting position (this bar activates preset)

2 when you get out pull lever on side of seat to slide forward

3. Pull lever slide seat back to preset position a clunk is heard then return to upright

·
Registered
811 Posts
I don't think that works on the Take Up unfortunately - unless I'm doing it wrong of course.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Agreed. Only have to reset angle of seat back. Or is there a secret preset for that too?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Could not figure that out, the angle is still one of life's mysteries

·
Registered
727 Posts
spud said:
1. Adjust seat using metal bar just behind your legs whilst in sitting position (this bar activates preset)

3. Pull lever slide seat back to preset position a clunk is heard then return to upright

4. Tell all passengers, for their own safety they must always enter and exit the vehicle on the side away from traffic.

(it saves you constantly fidgeting with the seat adjustment and your friends will actually think that you care for their safety more than your own!)

·
Registered
525 Posts
vwild1 said:
spud said:

4. Tell all passengers, for their own safety they must always enter and exit the vehicle on the side away from traffic. 

(it saves you constantly fidgeting with the seat adjustment and your friends will actually think that you care for their safety more than your own!)

I don't let them in! I've had passengers in the back four times in 10,000 miles. Must be why it took so long to work out the seat thing.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I refuse to have any passengers at all! The thought of others with their grubby feet getting in, just makes me pale.. ;o)

·
Registered
393 Posts
LOL! I can relate to that!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Hear hear, same goes for front seat passengers too tho! Haha. Dirty feet and prying, grubby hands, bleugh, stay outta my car! Haha

·
Registered
583 Posts
Cheapskates !

Shell out for 2 more doors and it's all sorted

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
All passengers in my up get in and out of the passenger door... this means back passengers as well as those in front!

its the rules... that why its the drivers door... its for the driver only!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
what about asking any rear passengers to enter and exit via the hatch?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts