Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fabulous, just absolutely bloody fabulous! Most entertaining car I have driven in many years, reminded me of the old-school GTIs from 20-30 years ago. Only thing, though, it's expensive and ugly

I will be ordering the near identical Polo R as soon as it's available. Hope to see it at the Paris motorshow in a few weeks.

I owned a Jaguar XKR a couple of years ago, but this Polo R/Audi S1 is in a different league.

Definitely a future classic. Buy one

Edited by: UpMan

·
Registered
149 Posts
Rickenbacker said:
If I did succumb to a sporty number then I'd go Mini Cooper S...
I sat in a new MINI Cooper at the weekend as I thought I might want one. On paper it looked ideal. Until you sit in one. A tight fit in the front. Thought I would get in the back. Wow, pickled people. Will not be getting a MINI when I change my car. The Mii is like a limo, interior-space wise.
And the chili-pack seats were not that great. I wanted to love it, but couldn't.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Timii said:
Rickenbacker said:
If I did succumb to a sporty number then I'd go Mini Cooper S...
I sat in a new MINI Cooper at the weekend as I thought I might want one. On paper it looked ideal. Until you sit in one. A tight fit in the front. Thought I would get in the back. Wow, pickled people. Will not be getting a MINI when I change my car. The Mii is like a limo, interior-space wise.
And the chili-pack seats were not that great. I wanted to love it, but couldn't.
Yes they are snug, and no good for rear passengers or load space but I loved the drive. Certainly not a car for lanky or well nourished people!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts