Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Did you not think about the height restriction before?

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i did think about the height. Had the same problem when we had our golf tdi. Its not a big problem cause i usually park in front of my house to put bikes on. Sunroof still opens with no problems.

·
294 Posts
I hope you found out before you hit it! I had a very close call in a hired van once, forgot what I was driving when I headed to an underground car park

·
Registered
956 Posts
Is there no end to this car's talents? Love pic no 3 though, total hoot
. And nice to know about the sunroof too. Although hubby and I aren't looking at loading bikes, it's useful to know that we can potentially add a top box and still be able to use the sunroof

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Lol, that made me laugh....

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
DUG is still looking good, even with bike on top! love the 3rd pic, made me giggle! how is the drive with the bike on, do you feel any resistance, or does it just feel like driving without the bike on?

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's is far as i got

Have not drove anywhere yet with the bikes on. I just want to get things set up for summer?????
When ever it arrives.

Edited by: gary02tdi

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
haha!! yeah i know the feeling, been wanting to take some ace pics of my up since i got her well over a month ago now, and its just been rain rain rain since! so still no nice pics!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts