Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice little video! Amazing the number of "slow" graphics written on the roads round there, and also the amount of road repairs, seem to notice them more with the way it's filmed!!!

·
Registered
727 Posts
gary02tdi said:
Set up my video camera in Dug a set it on timelapse mode
What kind of camera did you use and how did you set them up and what were you using to edit the film with? I'm thinking about putting together a vid on my new up! but I'm still in the planning stages on just what I want to film and how. I have 2 GoPro cameras with a couple dozen different types of mounts (including 2 suction cup mounts), a Sony HDR-CX350vplus several other assorted small cameras. My initial idea is to have 3 or 4 cameras mounted both inside and outside the vehicle recordingsimultaneously and then edit it with Final Cut Pro.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
clowesa said:
So I wonder who enjoyed themselves most, Dug or you
I thought i was going to miss my golf mk4 tdi but after lowering it 35mm it took the fun out of driving for me.
After the golf decided it was going to cost more money to fix things then other things would break!
It was time for it to go!

I must admit Dug is sooooooooooooooooooo much more fun to drive!

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
vwild1 said:
gary02tdi said:
Set up my video camera in Dug a set it on timelapse mode
What kind of camera did you use and how did you set them up and what were you using to edit the film with? I'm thinking about putting together a vid on my new up! but I'm still in the planning stages on just what I want to film and how. I have 2 GoPro cameras with a couple dozen different types of mounts (including 2 suction cup mounts), a Sony HDR-CX350vplus several other assorted small cameras. My initial idea is to have 3 or 4 cameras mounted both inside and outside the vehicle recordingsimultaneously and then edit it with Final Cut Pro.
Sound a good idea

My camera is a JVC digital camcorder
Model number GZ-HM445REK (Two 32gb sdhc cards)
a ridermount bought of eBay
editing software is Power Director 10

Camera has the settings for doing timelapse?

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wayman said:
Nice little video! Amazing the number of "slow" graphics written on the roads round there, and also the amount of road repairs, seem to notice them more with the way it's filmed!!!
Edinburgh is a nightmare to drive anywhere because the council decided to bring the trams back????
I reckon about 25% or more of the roads in edinburgh have roadworks of some kind on them?????

Not one member of the public wanted the tram but the council went ahead anyway??
BAD COUNCIL

·
Registered
315 Posts
That reminded me of the days when the BBC used to show a train travelling between London and Brighton (I think) It was done to while away the time between programs back in the fifties when TV was in its infancy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts