Up Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have recently ordered an E-Up! and expecting delivery in late Feb/ early March.

I have seen conflicting information as to what charging cables come with the car from the dealership, does it come with both the fast charging cable and the 3 pin plug granny charger, or does this still need to be requested from the dealership as I've seen on other posts.

Thanks

·
Registered
761 Posts
Hello,

I have recently ordered an E-Up! and expecting delivery in late Feb/ early March.

I have seen conflicting information as to what charging cables come with the car from the dealership, does it come with both the fast charging cable and the 3 pin plug granny charger, or does this still need to be requested from the dealership as I've seen on other posts.

Thanks
Did you ask when making your order? The only way to know for sure what you will receive without extra cost.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Are you sure that delivery schedule is accurate, that's a lot faster than what others are being told at the moment. Someone in the Facebook group said he was told it's a 45 week lead time if ordered now. Maybe you have a cancelled order?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you sure that delivery schedule is accurate, that's a lot faster than what others are being told at the moment. Someone in the Facebook group said he was told it's a 45 week lead time if ordered now. Maybe you have a cancelled order?
I made the order through the work salary sacrifice scheme and they managed to pair me up with 1 of the 4 pipeline stock they've got coming into the dealership they use, the original lead time was 12 weeks.

I did also enquire about one of the e minis and the lead time for one those was 37 weeks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.