Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,finally received my Pearl Black e-Up! and I love it!

Yesterday I picked it up from the dealer and rode first 40km back home. It is such a nice ride and it's really nippy even at highway speeds.

Today at lunch I will connect my phone with the car using the car net app. Hopefully the user experience for car net is better than the car net register pages on the web.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

You can find here many users with different UP! versions, from the original european UP! to the Mercosur version (like mine), the Seat Mii and the Skoda Citygo.

<div id="gt--tools"><div id="gt--tools-l"><div style="display: inline-block;" id="gt--tool"><div id="itamenu">

<div id="gt-res-" ="almost_half_cell"><div dir="ltr" style="zoom:1">It would be nice if You upload some photos of your e-Up!, and tell us some details of it, like the autonomy, and others.

Regards

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Hi Tudor,

and welcome to the "Black up! club"

When someone writes that he has an e-up! we have to ask if he comes from Norway or Sweden.

We only have one or two e-up!s in the German forum. Here, we have three or more from Scandinavia!

Have to have a look about the interior specs for a black e-up!.
The front, back and alloys are very special on an e-up!. I think it is great that VW made the e-up! very special / unique.

Photos of your e-up! ?

Have a lot of fun here!

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you got iOS 8 i guess you will have problem. My phone stop working after the update. Same in my Octavia III.
VÃlkommen förresten.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got android, and except for some minor issues the app is working. It's not impressive in any way but it's still quite cool to communicate with the car using an app. Seems to me the possibility to check battery charging status is the most useful feature.

At the moment I only have some dull pics taken with the mobile - I should take some better pics with a proper camera ;)

Tack, Hede =)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts