Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

seriously though, finally got the eibach springs on and think the ride is still great, looks just where it should be now in my opinion. there's some pics in the gallery section, here.

and heres a couple from Cumbria VAG.

... i know what you're thinking... someone's put that wheel on upside down!!

comments appreciated.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Looks great! how much lower is it? hetting the facory sports suspension which is 15mm lower apparently...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if i remember correctly its either 35/40 or 35 all round

although in the first pic its probably 35/90!
Edited by: Ashy87

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yes, looks great, but I would have thought you'd have lined up the VW logos on the wheels before taking any pictures!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Upmeister said:
Yes, looks great, but I would have thought you'd have lined up the VW logos on the wheels before taking any pictures!
It's FAR too hard work... Been there and tried that!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Watch kneeling on heated front seats, it says you can break the heating filament in the handbook with our 'pointy' knees

·
Registered
118 Posts
Markmod1 said:
Watch kneeling on heated front seats, it says you can break the heating filament in the handbook with our 'pointy' knees
I would like to think I don't have "pointy" knees lol!

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm sure you haven't, just highlighting the silliness the manual offer has re don't do this or that.... Bit like don't drive whilst blindfolded, or the careful danger hot water over a hot tap in bathrooms... No insult intended Freya
Edited by: Markmod1

·
Registered
118 Posts
I know don't worry!

I think they are just TOO over cautious it's silly! It's funny how there is too much silly info in the manual but the dealers don't seem to know anything...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking very kool...wish we had the up Downunder! Not due till xmas... should be worth waiting for judging by enthuisiasm you show...+ sticker shows sense of humour. Plate portrays spirit of Herbie(53)...is that intentional?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts