Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here he is everyone, I hope there's a vacant seat on cloud nine cos that's where I'm going. He's an absolute stunner and a proper little chameleon is my Ecksy. Stand close and he's the palest of pastel blues, step back a bit and he's a beautiful dove grey, take a couple more steps back and you'd swear he's white.

The cornsilk dash goes perfectly with the pale blue of the doors & the black/grey of the seats and the panoramic sunroof looks just fabulous.

Everything's exactly as it should be: M&M ready and waiting to be unpacked, full size spare wheel & toolkit nestled happily in the boot, second remote key being sorted as we speak. I even mentioned about the sensor pack retrofit and he (the salesman that is) thinks it may be possible but will check.

Decided not to bother with alloys because he looks totally handsome with the standard wheels. All in all a very, very happy bunny.............now I just need to bring him home!!

Edited by: clowesa

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Wow wow wow. No more debates on the color hopefully

Looks a right cracker. Not long til Monday

Those stainless steel sill protectors will look cracking
Did you see my message about either posting or meeting up? Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bugbabe34 said:
Wow wow wow. No more debates on the color hopefully

Looks a right cracker. Not long til Monday

Thanks bugbabe, Monday can't come soon enough for me

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Stunning....adore the colour...enjoy and hope you have many safe miles together!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I absolutely love the interior!!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bugbabe34 said:
Those stainless steel sill protectors will look cracking
Did you see my message about either posting or meeting up?

Sorry, must have missed that, which forum is it on?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
That's ok, think it was on Mattys black up!
It just said I can post if u want them sooner rather than later (I know what it's like when u get a new car) or we can meet at your suggested place, it's entirely up to you x

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
catman said:
Yes no more arguing about the colour - that is white, no question.

Hmmm, very funny catman, now what did you do with your guide dog

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hey your car looks great, clowesa! Restrained and very cool! Great to know that all the waiting does get rewarded eventually

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks privatedoc and alex, I can't tell you how happy I am, everything's exactly how I'd imagined it, except the colour's even better than I hoped.

bugbabe, it'd be great to meet up but I forgot, I'm off to London for a week next Saturday and at a Medieval festival at Harewood the following Saturday so if you're up for it and don't mind the wait we can meet up on Saturday 7th or Sunday 8th July. Otherwise I'm more than happy to transfer the money over and you can post them.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I'm at a conference on the Saturday (7th) and Volksfest on the Sunday.

I think I might just have to post them. If you PM your address, I will get them to the PO tomorrow for you

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yapmaul said:
Hey your car looks great, clowesa! Restrained and very cool! Great to know that all the waiting does get rewarded eventually

It certainly does, with big ben bells on

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bugbabe34 said:
I'm at a conference on the Saturday (7th) and Volksfest on the Sunday.

I think I might just have to post them. If you PM your address, I will get them to the PO tomorrow for you

Okey doke, will do

·
Registered
172 Posts
One word...beautiful! Makes my red Up look like he's SHOUTING! I love the restraint in the colour - very classy

·
Registered
212 Posts
Looks good clowesa. Still looks white from the outside! I can only really tell from the bit at the top of the door on the inside that it's blue.

Very different/unique interior compared with the rest of us to. Looks very light and airy.

Hope it meets your high expectations.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
veedub-ally said:
One word...beautiful! Makes my red Up look like he's SHOUTING! I love the restraint in the colour - very classy

Just picturing your lovely up! red in the face from shouting. Thanks though, I do love the interior and the sunroof makes it look even more light and spacious.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Belated congrats (forum has kept crashing on me for the past few days). Wot a stunna!!
. Hope you're having fun driving it (like I am)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts