Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way home last night some boys ran a red light, and had I been a few seconds ahead of where I was I would have hit them.
Then they run another Red light further round down the road forcing the white car to break to avoid them.

[TUBE]kXxafmNpz4g[/TUBE]

·
Registered
587 Posts
They say it comes in three's............

In the spring I had a least three badges do the samekamikazeact as they awoke from hibernation.

Sadly the fourth one I came across had already been hit and ended up getting the shovel out of my car and scooping him off the road before informing the council to collect the poor chap or chapess up!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Wonder if the city safe woulde of reacted to these to incidents?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So the first few seconds of this next vid are on the back of the previous file, and I dont yet know how to join them together. so anyways, the guy has looked up the road, seen me coming down at 30mph and STILL decided to walk slowly out in front of me!

[TUBE]Mw5oA0xSSOU[/TUBE]

Not cool...

·
Registered
956 Posts
You really have to wonder at the mentality of some people. Or is it arrogance? I'm sure they just assume that you'll have no choice but to slow down/stop for them but oh boy, how I wish sometimes that I could ignore my fine upbringing and just run the buggers over

·
Registered
86 Posts
Well just under a year ago a deer walked out in front of me, and it wasnt a small deer it was a big mummy deer.. well actually I drove round a corner in the dark in the middle of the Forrest next to where I live and rum.. Smash it went into my poor VW Lupo :( it did some right damage, had to get the police and RSPCA to come and put it down.. Worst night of my life I was horrified considering I had only been driving about 3 months if that :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts