Up Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The app is showing 40% off today which is pretty good albeit not the highest discount ever, but it's been so long since they had stock I've gone for it anyway. £667 plus £4 for "safe order".

Hope this is helpful to anyone else who's been waiting.

(And yes I do have a non-GTI set sat in the garage, which can go back now I've ordered the right spec :) )

·
Registered
719 Posts
The App is very strange at times it's showing as 45% discount today on my phone but no suspension kits available at all when I've selected Up GTi....
When I ordered mine I swear the app tracks your behaviour and said they had stock which they didn't I wasn't in a rush and after speaking to a guy on their online chat he confirmed they had placed a order directly with Eibach and they would be dispatched as soon as they received them.

They didn't take as long as I thought and when you see how expensive they are in the UK it's a no brainer.

Welcome to the club 😎

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers :) sorry I didn't reply to your message about going for a drive in yours to see what it's like. I was already certain I wanted to do the mod, just waiting for the exact parts.

On a side note, I ordered PS4 in the 205/40 17 size, but when they arrived I weighed them and they were 8.3kg which is a full 1.5kg heavier than the deficient grips ! No wonder the sidewalls are weak on the latter. Anyway, that made me have second thoughts about going down that route so I'm probably going to just stick some rainsports on my Triangles instead of the all seasons, to get some sharper steering response to make the most of the eibach kit.

Blackcircles were great, picked the Michelins up again without any mention of any charge.

·
Registered
719 Posts
No problem at all regarding the message. The Michelin's are great just need more pressure and then they are by far the best of the 3 tyres I've had on the car...

Not trying to make matters worse but I doubt I will put any other tyre on the car now because they do everything so well and are probably as good as you can get in our size before going semi track day tyres I've done that on my Clio and they are amazing on a summer's day but useless in cold and wet weather!

I'm surprised how close the PS4's get to the Yokohams but without any of the drawbacks and considering the Up is used everyday and the UK weather you have a brilliant all-round tyre in all seasons. Some of that is probably down to the the suspension and what a great car the Up is in general

·
Registered
53 Posts
No problem at all regarding the message. The Michelin's are great just need more pressure and then they are by far the best of the 3 tyres I've had on the car...

Not trying to make matters worse but I doubt I will put any other tyre on the car now because they do everything so well and are probably as good as you can get in our size before going semi track day tyres I've done that on my Clio and they are amazing on a summer's day but useless in cold and wet weather!

I'm surprised how close the PS4's get to the Yokohams but without any of the drawbacks and considering the Up is used everyday and the UK weather you have a brilliant all-round tyre in all seasons. Some of that is probably down to the the suspension and what a great car the Up is in general
Having a set of PS4’s fitted on Thursday,what is the best pressure to run them at please.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts