Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to lower my Citigo, as got some Ronal Turbos coming.
Now, I dont really want to ruin the ride as I love it so should I go for Eibachs which lower it by 20/25mm or the genuine VW springs which drop it by 15mm?

If anyone has either, comments would be great. I will have 195/50x15 tyres on the Turbos.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Neither is enough drop if you ask me. The H&R ones will give you 30mm, but fr the R10s to look their best, you need more down ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've got the ronal turbo's allready on my car, and 30 mm wont be enough.

I'm going for an ap coilover kit for 30 -60 mm and then there will be 2 cm between tyre and metal.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great, well Im not going for a huge drop as not into that just wondered what the ride might be like!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got some H&Rs in the end which are a 35mm drop. Got them from Germany, £119 inc p&p which was £30 cheaper than here!
Going to fit them next week, R10s are on and look ace and vastly improved cornering with the 195x50s. Pressed plates went on today and I got some aluminium rings on the airvents and heater controls, again from Germany. Got some custom made stickers in rear side windows in the shape of the car... with the words "Citigo das beste Up!" in German script!!!! Should be a tad controversial :)

Pics soon.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi Barry who did you order H&R's off please mate. i was also looking at getting direct from germany as cheaper but the company i was looking at would not post to the uk. cheers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts