Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAHAHA! In the exclusive group now.... you're not alone now Mark!!

... and I dont even have my car yet!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Haha well your catching up now! Maybe now I have the car I should take more of a back seat and hand the reins over

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha! no, youre still way ahead of me Mark, just not alone now...

Yes Gary, you have to have 500points to belong to our group, I think Craig will be the next one to join!

And yes, I do have a lot to say, I'm just so excited to get my up! If I talk about them lots on here, it passes the time quicker as far as waiting :) Am I annoyingly on here too much tho?

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Foot55, mine is being built week begining 14th may, so wont be getting her til begining/middle june!

Edited by: willowaz

·
Registered
553 Posts
willowaz said:
Foot55, mine is being built week begining 14th may, so wont be getting her til begining/middle june!
Aaarrgg!!

You got a build date?

GGrrr!!

Still waiting!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
youve still not got a build date? thats mental, when did you order yours again? mine was march 20th or something like that...

have you been bugging your vw dealer?

·
Registered
128 Posts
MarkyMark said:
Haha well your catching up now! Maybe now I have the car I should take more of a back seat and hand the reins over

<div style="text-align: center;">...hand the reins over !!!
<div style="text-align: center;">

<div style="text-align: center;">That's some serious Mod you've made there Mark.. Hope you've told your Insurance Company about this !
??

<div style="text-align: center;">

<div style="text-align: center;">Dave

·
Registered
677 Posts
:(

I've been stuck at work for 2 weeks hence why Im hardly on! I want to be an enthusiast!!

Im to busy actually driving my Up rather than on here talking about getting one

ooooooo I can be so bitchy in the morning .... wheres my cup of coffee??????

·
Registered
727 Posts
gary02tdi said:
I'll do anything to get my points up!
The last forum I was a moderator in, posts in the off topic areas didn't count towards your total for this very reason.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i think those of us who have high "point" post everywhere loads, so i think we'd still be way ahead as far as points goes.

ps. craig... tut tut, wheres the love? that was very bitchy haha! don't blame you tho, i would be out enjoying my car more than being on here too!

·
Registered
956 Posts
M5 SUT said:
Just realised I'm not a gropey anymore!!

When do you get to be a gropey/groupie? I feel like I'm posting every five minutes but am condemned to being a Newbie forever

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i cant remember where the step up is, either 100 or 150, then 200 or 300, but 500 points to be an enthusiast... some of us have too much time on our hands...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts