Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I am so excited after ordering my High Up 5-door on Sunday. Hoping to have it by April. Can't wait to get it but will just have to be patient

I have just got my my order number but they said it will take a few days to activate. Hope to have a build date confirmed by end of week.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi Scotkat what colour have you ordered it in? Any extras? Its worth getting excited for believe me!!!

·
Registered
592 Posts
I took me 2 weeks to see the build week confirmed on the on-line tracker. Ordered 3rd Jan 2013 and build week 8 confirmed. I would reckon on build wk 12 for your car with delivery around wk 16

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Standard car in Tornado Red with matching dash and light interior. The only extra is the spare wheel.I had an incident last year when I hit a pothole. No tyre inflation kit would have fixed that one. The tyre was ruined. I hope it doesn't happen again but I feel more confident having a spare in the boot

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Truth-seeker,Thanks for the info. I will keep you informed.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I've got exactly the same spec only in light blue (and no spare wheel). It's a brilliant car, you'll love it.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Mine's exactly the same too although it's a different model with a different colour and.......er........different extras - but in all other respects it's identical. How exciting!!

·
Registered
811 Posts
I suppose 'almost the same' would have been a better way of saying it now I come to think about it.........

Luckily the car is much better than my descriptive powers

·
Registered
851 Posts
Just having a bit of fun - glad you took it so well. It did remind me of Trigger's broom though. Do you remember that?

·
Registered
811 Posts
That'll be the one that is all original except for two new handles and three new heads. I can see why you thought of that!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi
I am excited too , getting my new 5 door move up with maps and more on Wednesday next week , just trying to decide what to name it, any ideas ?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Saps62 said:
Hi
I am excited too , getting my new 5 door move up with maps and more on Wednesday next week , just trying to decide what to name it, any ideas ?
The three letters on your number plate might suggest something?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Super excited, tornado red high up! I think I've already named him fabian... Not sure why! Hope to get him at the end of march, which can't come soon enough. We decided to go for the exports pack, I hope he looks smart....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tracker now says "Build week confirmed". Waiting to hear from dealer the actual week number.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I am getting very exited, only 14 days or less until my little baby arrives, so looking forward to it after the long wait

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Truth-seeker said:
I took me 2 weeks to see the build week confirmed on the on-line tracker. Ordered 3rd Jan 2013 and build week 8 confirmed. I would reckon on build wk 12 for your car with delivery around wk 16
Email from dealer. Build week 9 confirmed with anticipated delivery end March. Not too long to wait

·
Registered
13 Posts
My significant other named ours "LilleUp" (LittleUp), and that stuck....
BTW: Ordered center armrest from Amazon.de today

Edited by: Pif

1 - 20 of 52 Posts