Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eeekkkk just web told that I can collectmy black up! On Friday! Eeeekkkk so excited! Off to sign the finance form s tonight! Xxx got full tank of fuel, seat and paint protection and mats in too! :)

·
Registered
677 Posts
HAHA you must be excited! you made like a million spelling mistakes in that post :D

Im just messing, soooo happy for you :) lots of pictures please when you get him / her!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
exciting stuff!! we are excited for you, even though the boys are being grammar police! (which i have noted for future reference - make more of an effort to type better)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Arghhh guys my fiancé kept it a secret and I'm here picking it up now!' didn't think would have it until sat!!! Pics to follow!!!! :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea! It's all parked up on my driveway now, looks amazing! Just attempting to read the manual now on the map and more! Lookin forward to the ride to work tomorrow, never thought I say that! Haha! Ride is great, seats are lovely all in all a really good quality car full of character!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
exciting stuff!! eeee!! soon as you get a chance can you post some lovely pictures? inside and out please :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Drive to work was amazing! Got lots of looks from people as I drove down the m60! Love it! Just tryin to get used to the maps and more!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts