Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hehehe ive found those horrible eyelash things on Ebay £1.75 !!! Why would someone DO that to their car ?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
FreyaMx said:
I quite like that but it'd probably lower the sale value of the car, and if you remove the stickers, the paint will show where it was (not bleached beneath).

I like the Ladybird Ford Ka. And also I am sure there was a car with white body and back cow markings, can't remember the make and model.

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well it's better than the eye lashes at least! I'm waiting for a VW Splash. I did have one but it was a bit big (looked fantastic though!)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Naff...wrecks the design balance of the car completely. A VW is all about understated class....these show that you have no taste eeeeeek!Edited by: techwork

·
Registered
315 Posts
I agree these things are pretty Naff. Just let the class shine through.

Madwitch. I have clicked on the thanks icon to help speed you to being a groupie. I became one a couple of days ago,but my grand children don't believe me. Now I need lots of icon clicking to take me up to the next stage whatever that is. I think I will eventually become an "enthusiast", but that's impossible as I already am one.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I can't understand why people think these lashes improve a car.......they're just a blinkin' eyesore!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts