Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We recently had our Up! in the dealership with a gearbox problem (struggling to get 1st and reverse).

VW's fantastic customer service began when they gave us a brand new 13 plate Beetle 2.0 TDI as a courtesy car. We were blown away with the engine in it.

They found no fault with the Up! but had gone out of their way to fully valet it inside and out. It was only in the dealership for 7 hours and when we got her back we felt the gears were smoother so they had either taken it apart and fixed the intermittent problem or they had cleaned it out (I don't know, I'm no expert!).

They showed us great customer service the other day.

Now if only we could have kept the Beetle a little while longer!

·
Registered
15 Posts
and the dealer is................

·
Registered
179 Posts
Nice story. They're not all villains out there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
You should try Hadwins VW. of Lindale in Cumbria.We bought a up! black on 1st March and within a few weeks had problems with the transmission/clutch or crankshaft. Whatever it was it was making a **** of a row. They lent me a new VW Polo while they looked at the problem, however they could not sort it without taking it to bits. I decided to ask if it would be possible to replace the car as it was less than one month old. Within ten minutes I had a choice of three vehicles that were available within a few weeks (all waiting to be shipped to the UK) I chose one and took delivery last week, so far this one seems fine. The up! is a great little car and I have to say Hadwins have excelled for me. There are good dealers out there that care about us.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts