Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Read Only
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your favourite sandwich, everyone likes sandwiches, no need for cutlery makes a sandwich proper man food.

I'll start off with cheddar cheese and marmalade, don't knock it until you've tried it. Second choice is always sardines and Tabasco, when wife is not around that is.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Peanut butter and Bramble Jelly, Mmmm nom nom nom....

·
Registered
76 Posts
Pickled Onion Monster Munch

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Omg what has the forum come to hahaha

Mines got to be a ham salad with no tomatoe or cucumber wi salad cream
Following up closely by a tuna salad same as above haha

·
Read Only
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used to like condensed milk sandwiches years ago, I must try one again soon.

No more boring sandwiches, salmon, ham, tune please!

·
Registered
309 Posts
I used to go to a sandwich shop that did this amazing shredded turkey and crispy bacon on a massive white Vienna roll, with salad, egg, onion and salad cream...

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I no the estate near me everyone eats jam butties for tea! Because the houses where so expensive that when people moved in all they can afford is jam butties! People in the Bolton area you may also know this!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I never tire of mature cheddar cheese and small chunk Branston pickle on brown bread.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'd love to know where you managed to find those home cheese-making kits.

Interestingly, after my lawnmower failed on me, I briefly toyed with the idea of buying a goat, so that I didn't have to go out and cut the grass, whilst becoming a local small scale goat's cheese producer.

In the end, common sense prevailed, particularly since my eight year old German Shepherd probably wouldn't have taken too kindly to sharing her territory.

Edited by: Miserable Git

1 - 13 of 13 Posts