• Tungten Grey

Votes: 1 3.2%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per title.

I'm pretty happy with our Tornado red one but increasingly I'm wishing I'd gone for Tungsten Silver, although not sure that was ever a TSI option. For me it sets off the styling cues (bumper inserts, boot) really well. Also looks good with white wheel centres and badge.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
My favourite is Costa Azul, wife's Tsi is in that colour, and I wish it had been an option on a Gti .

·
Registered
626 Posts
Red has always been my favourite colour on any car, but even more so on sports cars/hot hatches.

Having said that i have had White, Black, Yellow, Blue, Lime Green and Sand Brown on an assortment of my cars over the years.

I do not think i have ever paid extra for a colour on any car. My UP GTI Standard no extra cost colour was Tornado Red which was the colour i wanted and the no extra cost colour on the Mini Cooper Sport is also Red so again just the colour i would want.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Is your bus also red? Do they let you tuck your Up! under the stairs when travelling? :) : )

·
Registered
626 Posts
Yes my buses are red but they are single deckers so no stairs. I will let you sit on the roof of the bus if you want. Hang on while i get my step ladders.

I used to teach drivers to drive bendy buses and my standard joke to the drivers after the lesson was " Look, you have bent the bendy bus"

·
Registered
61 Posts
I just like black cars, it’s the only colour that I consider these days.
Just shows how different people can be…… black is the last colour I would consider. White is much further up the list. When I was looking for a CitiGo just recently it was a red one for me and a silver one for the wife. If a white one had been available that would have been highly considered.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts