Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So with a bit of luck, this time next week I'll be flying about in my shinny new Up! got a call today that it should be here the middle of next week! working all week so wont get to pick it up will either friday or sunday :(

The excitement is making me feel sick!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
WOOWOO first Sport pack in white, soon to be followed by a sexy black number me thinks

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aww M5 SUT it will be here sooner than you think!!

I hope I am the first with the Sports pack, would make it a little it more special for me :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Def far ahead of me Craig - I just finalised my order today although Scott had a basic High model already in the system for me for around a month. Hoping that his prediction of late June/early July will get pulled forward a little bit closer to my birthday at the start of June!

You must be excited - can't wait to see all your pics of the Sport pack

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered mine back in early february and was told a June delivery time, its come much faster than I was expecting (something I know too much about
)

I think I got in there just before they were inundated with orders! guess i'm just lucky!! hope time flies for you

and yes the first I will be doing is flaunting my big alloys on here

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
That's it i'm phoning my dealer!!!!!
Oh when i get mine it will be two white up!s with sports packs.....

·
Registered
172 Posts
Haha! Quite the comedian - couldn't possibly comment on your comments!

I'm not in a big rush for the car and if it arrives close to my birthday then I will be more than happy. Get your full spec up on your signature!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Craig200588 said:
Yeah but mine will be first Gary

NAAAA NAAA NA NAAA NAAA!!!
why am I pictureing you doing a strange little dance while singing the last post !

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I might be turning 24 this year ... but I'm still a 5 year old at heart!! I do do the dance and everything muhahaha!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Signature looking better Craig

1 - 14 of 14 Posts