Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I have spent 6 weeks reading all the posts on this forum and 4 weeks trying to register but not being able to due to a bizarre anti-spam message. Now, thanks to Dan I am a member - oh joy!I ordered my white Move Up on 3rd March, week 17 build and my car is apparently still enjoying the delights of Grimsby, waiting for a trailer to be filled before coming to Yorkshire. What a welcome to the UK....
I have learnt so much from this forum and just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone for their honest and informative posts. Now I just have to be patient for yet another week!
I know I am going to need help with the M&M device. People mention loading music onto cards - what? how? where? In case you haven't realised I am very, very mature, not technically minded and am about to part company with a much loved 13 year old Polo.
Having read all the past posts I am sure my new Up will be just as good a friend and just as reliable.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks whassup. Silly question: how do I add details about the extras I ordered? I have voted on which model but not on colour, etc etc.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi flossie and welcome to the forum from yet another mature-ish member (well in years anyway, if not in mentality).

You could always add your extras as a signature by clicking on 'Member Control Panel' at the top left of the forum page.

Click on Edit Profile, scroll down to the signature box, type in the details of what you've ordered then go to the bottom of the screen and click Update Profile.

Hope that helps

Edited by: clowesa

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Clowesa. Will see if info now appears...

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hey well done! Took me a good few weeks to work out how to do that

·
Registered
453 Posts
i must be lucky worked first time for me, glad you got through in the end, i've been lurking for a while but decided to join up

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Welcome flossie...can't be long now.....I've another 8-9 weeks I think :-(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts