Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a white up going through Duston village i was in my partners Corsa though so :(but when i seen it i literally jumped in the seat and got all excited haha and started pointed and shouting through the window...
a little extream? ha!

As well as the village next to me another white up had a old grandma and grandad in it so couldnt give them a beep or a wave as they may think who is this crazy lady!

However I did get jealous seeing more ups as i liked being the only one

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hey sorry to say this but its the first thing i thought and made me smile lol...

Im the only up! In the village haha

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahhaha! Yeah that is soo true!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I go mk every day as I work there lol I have seen 2 white ups in asda car park and a red high up in asda car park lol but not many... what up have you got ill look out for you?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi bekahb. We have a white 5 Dr move up. We are out in the sticks and usually drive into mk 2/3 days a week and only this week have we seen the odd up on the grid roads.
My wife's took control of it, its just great fun car ideal for today's world. I remember back in the day when the very first mini s hit the streets, started of slow and within a year or so they were everywhere. What with its price, low running costs and pedigree I think it will soon go ballistic when the word get out. !!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will keep an eye out for your UP! :) Yes same i live in the sticks too inbetween MK and Northampton.. i seen a white one today just off the A5 woman driver at traffic lights 3door but didnt look at me :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts