Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I have had my Up! white now from mid june. I have done so far 5000km which is around 3100 miles. It ncludes some long drives to meet some relatives and friends during my 4 weeks summer holiday.

I have to say I have no bad things to say about my up. Sure there is the usual small car gripes with road noise and such but overall I am really happy. I have driven everything so far from small country roads to highways. At highways at 120km/h (80mph) it tends to give a little bigger consumption, 6,5l/100km but it still is lower than my previous Mini gave at lower speeds.

My main positive thing is that it really feels like a bigger car when you are driving a longer stretch. I was driving 850km (530miles) to meet my grandparents the other day and my mother who owns a Skoda Octavia Station Wagon actually said it feels better than her car. It was a great compliment to my little up!

Since I don't have a great need of space and my main drive is to work 20km away I have to say that this in the second best car I have ever owned. The first place goes to my back in the day Peugeot 205 GTi and you can count part of that to the actual nostalgicity :)

Actually the only negative thing I have to say about my Up now is that it is filled with birch seeds after I left my work after night shift and not really thinking when I open my panorama roof. :D

Edited by: Ackwell

·
Registered
851 Posts
Thanks for your review. Have you experienced any of the quirks that ohers have mentioned such as the 5th gear rumble or pulling to the side?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts