Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
On the blue subject, has anyone seen (or anyone own) the dark blue metallic colour?

Never seen one at a dealers or on the road.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Yes,

Edited by: ducatikid

·
Registered
265 Posts
Ecksile said:
On the blue subject, has anyone seen (or anyone own) the dark blue metallic colour?

Mine will be...
I was supposed to have it today, but the dealer had to delay it until after Easter because it got caught up in a snowstorm during transit
Edited by: Mulo

·
Registered
36 Posts
Mulo said:
Ecksile said:

Mine will be...
I was supposed to have it today, but the dealer had to delay it until after Easter because it got caught up in a snowstorm during transit

Same, ours is delayed in Germany I think because of the snow.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Mine will be Night Blue metalic :)

Here in Denmark I am yet to see any other colour besides

White
Red
Dark Silver
Black

*yawn* :)

Got an email from my dealer today that it left the factory the 20th... And that the expected delivery of week 15 (mid april) is still the ETA :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hello Lee.Our first choice of colour was Night Blue metalic....but our budget would not allow it. having said that we are really pleased with Tornado red....nice and bright ,and to us really suits our little Up.We collected ours last Monday and are very pleased with her.Everything we expected and more! Not too long for you to wait now.
Go well.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Lee in Denmark, I have too ordered a Night Blue Metallic Up! A Hi Up! at that with every option possible to the value of my trade in car. I would have bought the Up! Black but are limited to automatic transmission following a motorcykle accident a few years back. You can't buy the Up! Black with the ASG gearbox so Hi Up! It was. The Night Blue Metallic is beautiful and once polished up to a mirror finish looks great.

If any forum administrators are reading lets have a poll on the colours of our Up!'s. there was one I voted in regarding which model so lets have it. Please, pretty please.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi ive got a Citigo elegance in night blue metallic and I really like it - Its more like a grey/white colour at the moment though with the state of the roads !!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts