Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY FIRST EVER CAR IS A VW UP ON FINANCE WITH AVAILABLE CAR AND JUST GOT IT 2 WEEKS AGO, IM SO PLEASE WITH MY CHOICE, CHEAP TO RUN FULL STOP. IS THERE ANY CHEAP INSURANCE COMPANIES THAT INSURE A 20 YEAR OLD REALLY CHEAP.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Didn't VW UK do a deal with finance, maintenance and insurance on the up! ?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Lizzieb123 said:
MY FIRST EVER CAR IS A VW UP ON FINANCE WITH AVAILABLE CAR AND JUST GOT IT 2 WEEKS AGO, IM SO PLEASE WITH MY CHOICE, CHEAP TO RUN FULL STOP. IS THERE ANY CHEAP INSURANCE COMPANIES THAT INSURE A 20 YEAR OLD REALLY CHEAP.

Congratulations!

This may be a daft question, but how are you driving it if you don't already have insurance?

Also, you're probably safe to turn off the caps lock, we're all friends here :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome Lizzie, try Diamond Insurance - my daughter is 20 and they were definitely the cheapest insurance for the car that we gave her - definitely worth a try and good luck.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welcome Lizzie

My son is tacking delivery of his Up! black on Saturday. We found Aviva very competitive
He is also 20, we have set it up with him as policy holder, main driver, owner with myself and my wife as named drivers. He will hopefully be building up his own no claims for which he doesnt have any at present, and the cost is £849 which I thought was reasonable as it has been £755 while he has been covered on my Up! since July.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Our 17 year old got a very good price with Bell insurance part of admiral you have to havea black box to monitor your driving but so long as youdrive smoothly and dont speed/dont drive lots late at night its not a problem

they can combine it with a multicar policy, so if you have other cars in the household you can put them all on one

got us another 180quid off , the other car doesnt need to go on till the current policy runs out but you get the discount up front

if you dont put the other car on they want the discount back obviousley but that seems fair

1 - 9 of 9 Posts