Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case anyone wanted to know...music files can be played in FLAC format in cd quality on the Seat Portable System (aka Maps and More).
It's memory-hungry but I have just played it in the Mii on its six-speaker system and it sounds awesome.

Dakota by The Stereophonics sounded phenomenal as a test track!!!

WMA sounds good too.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I'm such an old fart that I haven't got a clue what you are talking about. I'm glad you are enjoying the experience. How do you like the Mii ?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beevee said:
How do you like the Mii ?
Hi Beevee,

Loving the Mii. It's my wife's car but I always love taking it for a spin. It's nippy, cheeky, has lots of kit and does 60mpg with no real effort. Our Mii has zero road tax (95g CO2) so running costs are low. 10 months old when we got it so the main chunk of depreciation had already happened (paid 7 grand).

It doesn't have the rear legroom of my civic, but since it is a city car, it definitely punches above its weight.
My wife had her megane for 12 years, so that is the plan with this one, too.

Verdict: perfect 2nd car, and if we only had 1 car it would still be a great choice.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Glad you like it. Had my Up! a little over eighteen months now and really loving it. Cheap to run and easy to park and deceptively big inside.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Yup, codec for flac is on board , hence 32gig card. !

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Privatedoc said:
Yup, codec for flac is on board , hence 32gig card. !
Same here. I bought a 32 gb card which now lives in the sat nav unit. Very versatile piece of kit, that is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts