Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whilst sat idly flipping my Up key open in a meeting the other day, I noticed that there is a tiny little round silver button hidden in the recess that the key blade sits in when the key is folded.

I'm intrigued as to what this little button does, I'm guessing some kind of reset button? I didn't fancy pressing it, on the off chance it messes up the key in some way or other?

Cheers
Andy

·
Registered
438 Posts
It's not a button, it's a holding pin. It needs to be pulled out before the 2 halves of the key can be prized apart to access the circuit board.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Thats the special button!! By pressing it it makes the up! Fly or if your near water float!!

·
Registered
851 Posts
On balance i'm going with the first explanation although the second explanation would be the king of awesomeness if it turns out to be true.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Itzben said:
Thats the special button!! By pressing it it makes the up! Fly or if your near water float!!
If you hold down the close button for 5 seconds then immediately press the open button, your trousers fall down.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Scrubnut said:
Itzben said:
If you hold down the close button for 5 seconds then immediately press the open button, your trousers fall down.
Haha
haha thats made me smile as I've woke up haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts