Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!
The front fog lights on my Up don't work and I think it is due to a cut in the wiring. Does anyone have a wiring diagram that they could send so I can trace along the correct wire to look for any damage and then repair?
Thanks,
Reece

·
Registered
564 Posts
Sorry, I don't have the wire routing, but why do you reckon wires have been cut? South of the relay or fuse, wouldn't you'd need two separate cuts in two quite far apart locations?

I guess you have checked that bulbs, relays and fuses are all good, but it could still be a corroded contact or poor earth somewhere.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've replaced the bulbs but not sure which relays and fuses to check. Which ones are they? If they still don't work I'll check the contacts and earth's

·
Registered
564 Posts
The fusebox location and layout varies by model year, but it may be in your user manual. Here's a snip from mine (see below)

Other cars seem to have fuses several places including on the end of the dashboard against the door pillar and under the bonnet.

The relays, I think, are in a box under the dash too, or in a box in the engine bay - it's too miserable outside for me to go and look right now...:) Someone will point you at the relays!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts