Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone receive any sort of freebies on their purchase of their UP!s?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah brill :) we got the basic take UP! And we got a wine and glass gift set and VW box and a set of mats as well as a full tank of fuel and they told us they have us it because they 'liked us' and I just wondered if it was typical sales rubbish that everyone gets or whether they were being serious :D I've never dealt with VW before but it truly was a pleasant experience

·
Registered
20 Posts
Free servicing, Full matts and a full tank of fuel. Oh and they fixed the chip in the windscreen they managed to acquire while doing a "presale service"?!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
An up box.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Mine came like this.

It's all very well, but I can never get in the bathroom anymore and it's costing me loads for food..

·
Registered
727 Posts
veedubbug said:
Did anyone receive any sort of freebies on their purchase of their UP!s?

A full tank of petrol.. and at today's prices that nearly doubled the up!'s value..!!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I didn't get a lot, I got £60 off my roof bars, a full tank of fuel, and Up! key cover and M&M case. Still waiting on some free mats too, a month on! Oh, and half price service packEdited by: Davec86

·
Registered
532 Posts
I got free air in the tyres.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I got an Up mug and a proper PDI. My dealer made sure my Up was in perfect condition. I have no rattles or engine noises, no gearbox noises, the headlights are correctly set, maps and more was set up including home address and Bluetooth phone connection and I have no misting of windscreen problems.

·
Registered
198 Posts
15% discount on mud flaps and winter wheels; one free season for regular wheels in dealers "tire hotel".

And unintentionally, but useful, since it was a demo car, I've found the radio already programmed for all popular local radio stations.

·
Registered
189 Posts
We got the wine box which is nice but if you think about it the wine (french)could be £10 tops, two glasses from ikea, £2, nibbles etc £2.It costs them very little but it's part of the process and makes us feel special. I think dealers/salesmen are a bit blase about things because they deal with new cars everyday but to us it's a special thing because it's our hard earned cash that we're spending.We got up mats because I didn't want a tank of tesco petrol but all in all we were happy with the deal.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts