Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I pick my high up! up on Friday and it has arrived earlier than expected. Can't wait to show it off and put a bit a class on the roads. I might do some pics, although the candy white with sports pack has been done to death already. 7 day free insurance all sorted. Now I just need to order mats and maybe a few lights for the boot.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi there, I bet you can't wait to collect your car now. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. Just out of interest....what build week were you given? It's great that it's come earlier than expected :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Picking mine up today. Was like a kid at Christmas last night.

It's always nice to see picture make sure you put some up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Week 46, which was November 5. Ordered in September. It's probably closer to 8 weeks than the 12 estimated, without looking at my order date

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hopefully mine shouldn't be too far behind yours then as mine should be a week 47 build, I'm eagerly anticipating hearing from the dealer.......is it so wrong to be so excited?!?!?!

·
Registered
397 Posts
RooRoo said:
......is it so wrong to be so excited?!?!?!
Not at all - particularly for a lady! The best my wife and two adult daughters can manage is appreciation that they have access to a car! As for the car details, the best they can manage is the colour.
Now, when it comes to babies, they can give you the FULL details ... whereas I can (sometimes) remember that the friend in question has given birth (if I even knew she was expecting) .... say no more

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nobody could have been more excited then I was, drove everyone mad at work and could'nt sleep Tuesday night, picked her up yesterday and can not stop admiring her, received phone calls from work to day asking me about her...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I have just collected my up. 6 miles on the clock. The maps and me has not arrived but that will come in on Monday. They agreed to sort me a case for it for the inconvenience. The dealership also gave me a nice bunch of flowers, which my nan is going to have! It's such a head turning car. I am stopping talking now. Much driving and posturing to be done :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yep, the Up seems to attract a lot of interest, from other motorists and the pavement. I got my Up Black back in May, it still turns heads & I came across someone taking pics of it one day! I must say after 6 months ownership, I am still delighted with my purchase, & couldn't believe I returned 65 mpg on a long run to Alton Towers this summer with 2 big kids, a six man tent + lots of clobber and aircon on the whole way there & back

1 - 10 of 10 Posts