Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so how many of you have joined the panic about the fuel "crisis"

tbh i think everyone is stupid to rush out and get loads, firstly they havent decided to strike yet, secondly they cant do it until 7 days after they inform the government, third its putting a tonne of money into both the petrol giants and governments coffers.

if everyone just got it when they needed it there wouldnt be a crisis!

it got so bad around here yesterday, they were using the police to shut the petrol stations to clear the roads because it was literal gridlock

·
Registered
101 Posts

Hi, i know what a load of rubbish...
In my Smart Diesel this morning i had 2litres of fuel left (according to the guage) and went to my local petrol station only to find a HUGE queue waiting for the fuel... so i went to another station and by the time i got there i had 1litre left...

Phew, just made it there.... sadly i became one of the fuel freaks and made sure i filled my tank to the brim.... Just in case.... agggghhhhh this is completely crazy.....

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Big queues in Great Yarmouth... we live in a very fragile society.. It doesn't take much to tip the balance of calm.

(I hope there will be some fuel left for my up! when I get it.. may need a donkey to pull it along..
)

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i suppose im lucky in the fact that if i did run too low i can walk to work, would just take me a while, but im not gonna fill up til i need it, besides those filling up now are only gonna run out again by the time the stroke actually happens! lol

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
The queue at our Tesco when I came past at 6.30am today was right round the car park!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts