Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I kinda like it, it's different. I was thinking of getting the roof wrapped. It'll be a white car, and I was thinking black roof. Look good, and double as protecting the roof from my bikes with the roof bars on.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Looks very good! How much would that cost roughly?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Looks different and suits the Up!, I personally would have gone for black instead of white carbon roof and used the same colour on the wing mirrors and exterior door handles.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Very nice indeed.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Looks good. Loving the 'wrapped up' sign

·
Registered
727 Posts
Sorry but I find it cheap looking, like you couldn't afford a decent paint job. But it's your car and if "you" like it then that's what really counts in the end.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks. The cost really depends on the vinyl you want for instance textured or matte, etc. This one would be about £800. Call Jack at JCT for more info and quotes 01425 655528 of find them on Facebook.
<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If a new car doesn't come with a decent paint job to start with then it's not a great car to buy. The joy of wrapping is that you can preserve the paintwork from new (great if you ever want to part with it) and can change the colour and style of your car as and when you want. This is one of many 'outfits' my car will have in it's life with me and yes I like it and it doesn't seem I'm the only one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The vinyl used is designed for car bodywork and when you want to remove it, you heat it and pull it off! Glue remover will then removed any residue. It should protect the paintwork from stone chips and scratches.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Thanks for replying.

I would definitely consider it on an older car

·
Registered
265 Posts
Love the blue, but personally I'd take the roof in black. Application looks well done too

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">Thank you! I personally would have also done the roof black as well but was convinced by my brother to go white, but I am happy with the overall look.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts