Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Whilst i was having o look at how to run my cable gor my boot led install i accidentally shorted something?
I have led 501 bulbs in my interior light that where bright and now the are dim.
Tried them on a 9 volt battery are they are fine???

Anybody any ideas what i have done?

Thanks

Gary

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok guys a little follow up.

Took Dug to dealers,

dealers have had a look and said..........

What for it...........

I need a new interior light unit?
Cause the bulbs i put on have buggered the bulb holders?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
whoops... As you have to buy one,can you buy the Polo one instead and then you would have the ambient LED's

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Haha o dear! I think you should try and claim it under warranty!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I would be surprised if you would be able to claim under the warranty. I would imagine that it would be the price you pay for modifying the car from standard.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Itzben said:
Haha o dear! I think you should try and claim it under warranty!

Good luck with that!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Lol you need my aunty, when my grandad last moved house he found some jogger style pants that where way to small and my aunty took them back to the market and asked for her money back, the guy looked at her and said "mrs we haven't stocked a pair of these for at least 8 years" she walked out with £10 and a new pair that would fit!!

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok guy big follow up on the health of DUG.

Was at the dealers on saturday and finally got told it was just a fuse (number 27)

No wonder we call the dealers.

STEALERS!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Itzben said:
Lol you need my aunty, when my grandad last moved house he found some jogger style pants that where way to small and my aunty took them back to the market and asked for her money back, the guy looked at her and said "mrs we haven't stocked a pair of these for at least 8 years" she walked out with £10 and a new pair that would fit!!
Class!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts