Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to find the fuse box layout diagram/key. Blown the fuse for the DRL while messing, found the fuse box under the steering wheel (took some finding, wasn't expecting it to be so small) but no idea which is what, doesn't seem to have it in the book or on the lid either. Book just says 'take it to a dealer' how helpful.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, the lid is transparent, surely fuses are 'user replaceable'. Guess I'm pulling them one by one till I find a blown one! Great

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got a printout of all the fuse locations/uses etc from my dealer today, I'll upload a scanned copy shortly incase anyone's interested, handy for reference i suppose.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks Ashy 87 I'm still waiting delivery but your download linkall the fuse infowill be really handy thank you
mike

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is Lookers Burnley, they have their fair share of unhelpful and very helpful people there, fortunately I got the latter this time I called!

And on a side note my DRL and side/tail lights all work again now!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone, I am a newbie.

Had my Move up! now for about a month and love it.

Hubby is wondering if any of you have a diagram of the fuse box layout. I am replying to an old post here but there was a link to a diagram but isn't working.

Can anyone help.

Thanks all.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Cannot say whether the skoda is the same as the up but would have to think they must be at least VERY similar, you're welcome! and thanks for using the thank icon

Edited by: Privatedoc

·
Registered
314 Posts
This diagram isn't the same as my UP. The DRL fuses on my car are 7.5a each and are next door but one to each other, the taillights use the same fuse too but they aren't mentioned on this diagram.
I remember when I fitted the dash camera it wasn't right. My up is late 2014 move up.
The reason I'm having to faff around is that some twit at hids-direct sent me the wrong DRL bulbs and it took the fuses out. The common point on the bulbs is configured or paired differently.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts