Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Hope you guys (and gals) don't mind a Swiss member on your forum, well.. actually I'm not Swiss but it is where I've been living the last quarter century. Was searching the internet for information on the new VW up! (in English) and came across this one.

I presently own a VW Lupo which is just turning 10 and has over a 160,000 on the clock. I thought the up! would be a perfect new car for me. The up! debuted on the 25th of February here in Switzerland so I took a Black up! for a test drive on that day and ordered one straight away. They told me I was looking at a 5 month wait for a new one but the dealer just called me yesterday to say it will be delivered at the very latest by the end of May.

I ordered a 2dr. White up! with every option available: 75hp, leather, panorama roof, sport suspension, sound plus, drive pack (cruise control, park assist) and a spare tire.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome

Your car is the exact same spec as the one I ordered last Sunday

TWINS!!!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
P90KHL said:
Your car is the exact same spec as the one I ordered last Sunday

TWINS!!!
You mean "mirrored twin".

LHD (lefthand drive)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Wow, that's a good turnround. Ordered mine Saturday, eta September!

·
Registered
41 Posts
aww I love lupos. I would say will you be sad to see it go, but I bet your far to excited about your new Up! arriving. Great news that youre getting it a lot soon then first estimated.
Id love to get one with Every optional extra. very nice :D

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Verity said:
aww I love lupos. I would say will you be sad to see it go, but I bet your far to excited about your new Up! arriving.

Yes I am excited about the new up! but it will still be hard to part with the Lupo, it's been a trusty steed. I totally pampered the Lupo and it looks virtually the same as it did the day I drove it off the dealer's lot nearly a decade ago!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
welcome to the forum!

sounds like you love your little vws!! like the fact you got all the options available, exciting stuff you get to get it around may time :)

dont forget to vote in the polls!

·
Registered
144 Posts
its nice to see people all over europe on this forum :)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Welcome. Bienvenue. Wilkommen. Benvenuto. Allegra. (I looked some of those up.)

ZumbaQueen said:
Wow, that's a good turnround. Ordered mine Saturday, eta September!
Cripes. I guess this car must be popular then. My dealer said they had sold half their allocation for the year, and their problem was getting hold of them. I got mine almost straight away, but it is the base spec. model. I've seen online ads for user Ups at new prices, presumably demonstrators.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts