Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,
I've just joined because I see great community here and a wealth of knowledge about these little cats. I live in a Melbourne Australia and these cars are still pretty scarce here. I've always loved hot hatchbacks and one I saw the UP I had to have one.

I own a silver 4 door 2013 UP MPi. Over lowered it with Blueline JOM Coilovers and fitted 14" RAYS TE37V wheels. I'm hoping to eventually install a custom exhaust and intake but I'm not really sure if I'll end up losing power if I do. I'll be asking around for advice in these forums.

Anyone else here from Australia?
*Pictures coming soon*

·
Registered
605 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome! There’s a great bunch of helpful people on here ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
pics

here are just a couple of pics I took today... only just had wheels fitted so I need to take some nice pictures one weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mcm sticker on the back, standard on any car in Aus ;)
Haha, yep! I've got the chopped (scissor fingers) sticker inside on the passenger side dash.. didn't want to put that on the back seeing as this car is sloooooow!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Up! Owner from QLD

Custom muffler (loud but legal... for now)
Ebay coilovers (helps chop civics on mountains)
Stickers everywhere
1800w sub

Needs wheels and maybe a roof rack with a thule pod but yeah, basic NA mods.

Highly recommend a custom muffler, has a nice purr and no noticeable power change. Put some octane booster in for a good punch. Be sure to follow the ratio well though

·
Registered
132 Posts
Ah, Aussies. Always on some mad level. Welcome to the forum, you will love it here

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
View attachment 4456 Up! Owner from QLD

Custom muffler (loud but legal... for now)
Ebay coilovers (helps chop civics on mountains)
Stickers everywhere
1800w sub

Needs wheels and maybe a roof rack with a thule pod but yeah, basic NA mods.

Highly recommend a custom muffler, has a nice purr and no noticeable power change. Put some octane booster in for a good punch. Be sure to follow the ratio well though
Sooo I was on hiatus for a while but I'm back now. Unfortunately I had to sell the TE37V's because I could not solve the issue of them hitting my tierod ends on full lock.

Anyhow, I've got some new Enkei 92's on now and I actually think they look better.

I will take your advice about the octane booster tho. I also do plan on putting a new mufler/centrebox on it. I don't want loud, but I do want a nice note.

Ah, Aussies. Always on some mad level. Welcome to the forum, you will love it here
Cheers mate!

·
Registered
172 Posts
welcome to the man from down under , iam from denmark so the Gday is god dag(and the slang version is "go da") here he he
ps. your word shela just love that word
regards
Sören

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome mate love this little up and your country. Cant wait to get back out there 2021 for a few weeks at Maloolaba (Brisbane)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts