Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Don't watch up! of the month August 2014 - because it's mine ...

Hope you can see all photos because some can only be seen when you are enroled in the forum ...

The German "upsociety" forum is a hugh up! forum.
That's where I get much information from as some work at VW and get direct reliable information (like release of the 2015 up! with its changes). Many customized up!s ...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
same i have the uk and german one open at work all the time now, there is some good work going on out there. can't wqait to start doing some myself . still getting over the waranty bahahaha

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
The white up! with leatherette seats and sports pack from Lars (Denmark) looks really great!

If you intend to write in the German forum ...
Don't let your text being translated into German by a machine!!! No one will understand you ...
Better say a big sorry and write in English. You will surely get more and helpful response. No "perferct mother tongue English", but "good school English" ...

I have to admit that I have four reasons wring here ...
- Read intersting things and tips about the up! ...
- Helping other up! owners from the UK and world-wide by my "VW-config knowledge" ...
- Improving my English and "English feeling" by reading native speaker posts (need it for work) ...
- I simply love England (and post and photos remind me of the past) ...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks cadfael i will try to remember that, i have done some posts that i have translated but i will be more carefull from now on. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks it's mine the white up on the german up forum

I'm from Denmark, and write some german, but simply write in english, the most of them will understand

1 - 10 of 10 Posts