Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or is anyone else checking this forum every few hours or so ? It seems like i need my Up! Daily fix seen as im getting totally fed up ( pardon the pun ) with waiting . May give my dealer a ring tomorrow and find out if Lilly has left Emden yet. Why cant dealers keep us updated ?

·
Registered
99 Posts
When ever my browser is open, one of the tabs will be this forum, so I'm on 3-6 hours every day. Is that addiction ;-)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lets hope so , i just hope i might be able to upload pics , somehow i doubt...... it im a complete tecnophobe

·
Registered
329 Posts
Happy to resize pics etc for you. If you can get them in a email to me when you have them I would be happy to post for you if you are having trouble.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
r1ch , your a star thank you i will defo take you up on your offer...... WHEN i actually get my little up!

·
Registered
956 Posts
I'm on here several times a day too, sometimes for a couple of hours at a time (is that really sad?). Always got the forum page open and check it every time I use my laptop (which is all the time).

·
Registered
956 Posts
gary02tdi said:
Clowesa,
This forum's better than facebook?????

Hmm, based on the amount of time I spend on both, I'd have to say yes at the moment. It's the anticipation and excitement of waiting, and seeing the posts from those lucky devils who have already collected their up!s that's keeping me hooked on the forum.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
I'm a proper facebook addict and I'm most definatly spending more time on here at the moment, I need my daily fix... its like a routine
check up owners forum for all new posts, reply to any I feel the need
then I will check facebook and emails...

·
Registered
956 Posts
willowaz said:
I'm a proper facebook addict and I'm most definatly spending more time on here at the moment, I need my daily fix... its like a routine
check up owners forum for all new posts, reply to any I feel the need
then I will check facebook and emails...

Yep, sounds just like me. And yes, I'm still at work and no, I'm not on my lunch break yet. Best stay away for a bit, won't be able to pay for my new lovely if I get fired for being on here all the time LOL

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well i have a week off so i can indulge in my guilty pleasures ( facebook and here ) as much as i want

1 - 20 of 24 Posts