Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh shan't sleep tonight, have to keep busy tomorrow,and then at 3pm shall meet my baby

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
super super excited for you both! lots of pics when you both get them :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm getting mine Wednesday too!!Really can't wait now!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Aw this is killing me. Congratulations to all you lucky, lucky people getting your up!s this week. Looking foward to seeing loads of lovely pictures.

Will mid June ever arrive

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Good Luck for the collection....can't wait to see those pictures.......only a few hours now!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good luck to you all that are getting yours this week :)) and do know the pain for those that are still waiting
Been up since 4.30 could'nt sleep

Will get pics and sort out how to put them on asap. Thanks to everyone or there comments, little Jet will be with me in 7 hours Yipppeeeeee

·
Registered
421 Posts
.....waiting impatiently for piccies!!!

Well at least it's a good day for it

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh YES !!!!! he is so lovely, dealer kept giving me all the chit chat I just wanted to go...........Pulled out of garage a little jumpy but that was me, tried a hill start need to up the revs..me again.
Turned up the sounds (had the sound pack) very impressed. Had that feeling that had to pull over and have a ciggie
then drove home to some turning heads so far so good. !!

So whats the best way to take/post pics for here then ???
AND yes have been wetting babies head since coming home

·
Registered
213 Posts
Lol i will be wetting mine tmrw night too .... Once ive shown it off of course !

I have no idea how to post pics either, someone on the forum did say i could email the pics to them and they would post on my behalf , but i cant remember who !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oh good luck,which model are ya getting?I'm getting mine friday at 5,just added alloys to my move up,can't wait,great weather aswell to show off my white mover.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Have to say LOVE IT !!!!! still breaking me in but I sssssssssssssssooo love it x Still don't know how to do photos

·
Registered
956 Posts
Mumski1 said:
Have to say LOVE IT !!!!! still breaking me in but I sssssssssssssssooo love it x Still don't know how to do photos

Nice one Mumski1, must be lovely to finally have
your baby home. Really looking forward to seeing the pics.Not sure but this mighthelp you to upload them:

http://www.upownersclub.co.uk/forum/how-to-post-photos_topic21.html

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How do I upload pics ????? phone or camra?????????? BUT have to say love driving my baby

·
Registered
956 Posts
I usually take pics on my digital camera which I use with an SD card. I then put the SD card into my laptop and transfer the photos to the Pictures Library on the laptop.

I'm not much of a techie but if you take them on your phone, you can usually bluetooth them to your computer these days, or download the software from your phone manufacturer which will take you through the process of uploading your photos from your phone.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Clowesa will take some and give it a try,, but sad to say will have to give it a bit of a wash first !!! this hot weather and dust
driving it around is great even had 2 blokes taking photos in homebase car park

1 - 20 of 20 Posts