Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Fantastic site, been reading regularly so thought it was about time I joined. I'm getting my up! white on Sunday very excited! Its not brand new but is an ex-demonstrator from Inchcape VW Bolton. Got 2,583 miles on the clock and they sold it to me for £10000 which I think is a good price for the spec.

Edited by: dmn100

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Hello and welcome.

Not long to wait, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. I have an up black and I love it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm from nowhere near Bolton, I'm from Worcestershire. I knew I specifically wanted an up! white and it just so happened Bolton VW were selling one far cheaper than everyone else, so I went up on Sunday and drove it, thought it was amazing and left a deposit :) Happy days

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Ye, well ordered it, delivered anytime now lol when ordering I would of got yours but I wanted asg, but a leaflet came through post saying they are having a sale and my parents are interested in them so I looked to see if it was still there and it had gone, and today you came on to announce you bought it lol good choice of car!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha how random...oh well I'm sure there will be plenty of others around for your parents. But yeah its one nice motor, I'm just worried i'm going to find it a little sluggish because i've always driven (slow) diesels so going to be weird not having that diesel torque for overtaking. I'm sure it will be fine though. Just sold my 54 reg Clio dci 65 today so am carless now till Sunday!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I bet u can't wait! I no I can't but I'm going away next week and they've told me it should be ready the weekend I get back!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There's one at VW Leamington Spa exactly the same as mine for £10300, less miles...worth a look?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I'll check it out thanks! Does it reg end in uca or xua? Sorry for the random question lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
I can seean up! whiteat VW Leomington Spa for £10990.
The one that intrigues me is the used example for £14990.

Whats that all about then?

And what is this Special EDS model?

vup rider

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yay got it today, extremely happy with it. There's just something about the car, its unlike any other i've driven. I just want to keep driving it but I really can't afford to keep putting petrol in! Only slight disappointment was that I noticed a small scuff on the rear bumper when I got home and started washing it, but my mate reckons he'll be able to MOP it out so all should be good. It's in otherwise pristine condition :) Pictures to follow...

·
Registered
315 Posts
Welcome to the club. I know you will enjoy the car, but there is one thing I don't understand. I bought my up! White with all the trimmings except for the sunroof which I don't see the point of if there is Air con. (plus the sun plays havoc with a bald head) I am sure I didn't pay that much for mine and it was new. Yours should surely have been cheaper if it had over 2,000 miles on the clock?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts