Up Owners Club banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
235 Posts
Sorry :((( got post wrong its Darryl..... see for a few moments you were young and poor Jeff well....sorry Jeff
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
thank everyone! :) can almost put an image in my head of what each of you look like too now!
nice range of ages tho, nice to see the up appeals to a wide range of people from different ages and carrier backgrounds too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Mumski1 said:
Sorry :((( got post wrong its Darryl..... see for a few moments you were young and poor Jeff well....sorry Jeff
The eyesight does start to play tricks at our age .....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Tom, aged 17, Student (studying Law, Politics, Literature and Business) & part time Waiter.
Edited by: Thomas Sweeney
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
553 Posts
willowaz said:
thank everyone! :) can almost put an image in my head of what each of you look like too now!
nice range of ages tho, nice to see the up appeals to a wide range of people from different ages and carrier backgrounds too!
OH! MY! How shocked you would be if we all meet up!

I've worked with people in various positions from Financial advisor to Ski Rep and even owned a milkround at one time and I'm always supprised with how different people are from the image in my head.

But a good thread all the same!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
235 Posts
Yep
funny how you get a picture in your head but bet we are all nothing like each other think.Had another quote today from Churchill no frills £175....won't go for it as want to make sure I have legal cover at least
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
M5 SUT said:
OH! MY! How shocked you would be if we all meet up!

I've worked with people in various positions from Financial advisor to Ski Rep and even owned a milkround at one time and I'm always supprised with how different people are from the image in my head.

But a good thread all the same!
haha!! yeah i know probably no one would look how i imagine.... at the moment im imagining people in their work places lol

would be awesome sometime when there is a huge load of us that have our ups to meet up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
655 Posts
I think a meet up! is a certainty and something we need to make happen!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
235 Posts
Yep I agree meet up would be great... maybe a couple for people who can not travel as far as they would like.. we could still share photos,info etc
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
yeah true, could do a southern, northern and midlands meet ups, and maybe one major one somewhere central for everyone who can to meet up?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
172 Posts
Alistair 40 National Qualifications Manager, author and also run my own education business
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
235 Posts
well I'm up for it for the south east, but havet o say I am no where near Southend !! and can't compete with the kids and can't afford a new set of tyres
but can do doghnuts !!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
hahahaha!! not all car meet ups are about showing off my doing doughnuts! its all about meeting other people and showing off the cars litterally
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,118 Posts
willowaz said:
yeah true, could do a southern, northern and midlands meet ups, and maybe one major one somewhere central for everyone who can to meet up?
There are up! owners north of the border!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
655 Posts
Calling all Southerners!! Who is up for a meet....say London area?!
 
21 - 40 of 64 Posts
Top