Up Owners Club banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yes to meet up that would be good, my not have my Up! until June but would still be happy to come along in Bug if I am accepted!!!!!

·
Registered
553 Posts
There are loads of VW rallies all over the country we could meet UP! at one of those!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Me !!! when ever my car arrives, hope to hear from dealer next week .....last time I was this excited and impatient was when I was expecting
!!!! long time ago this is worse

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
gary02tdi said:
There are up! owners north of the border!!
yes, i didnt mean northern england etc etc, i meant UK, ie scotland and the very far north england.

probably easiest to start off with arranging to goto one of the main VW meet ups, and then we can see what happens from there.

as for south meet up if we do one of our own, london isnt very south central, it'd only be fair to do it so people all across south could go and kinda travel equal distance.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I would be nice to see a VW Up! meet by the way im michael 27, Medical Officer and a crazy car fanatic!

·
Registered
143 Posts
The Haynes Motor Museum I believe used to allow gatherings, and I am sure there must be somewhere in the midlands that does but being Sussex born and bred, I do not know where.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Melody said:
Beaulieu would be perfect for us

haha!! totally, its like 15mins down the road from me! but like i said we should be fair, and i think initially tagging on at another meet might be the first thing to do, then like Dan said, itll be more work to do our own, eg insurance etc

41 - 60 of 64 Posts