Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from a very excited new girlfrom Derby. I ordered my highup! in plae bluewhat seems like ages ago & now I'm counting down the last 4 wks & hoping nothing goes wrong!!I have a question though - can I use an SDHC card in m&m or has it got to be a standard micro card?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hi,

Welcome to the forum I am Derby based as well so assume you are picking your's up like me from Parkway?

It needs to be a Micro SD card slot is on the bottom of the unit.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Micro sd card upto 32 Gb. , cheap as chips these days.....welcome to the family. I'm 48 hrs into my ownership and it has surpassed my high expectations...I'm loving it

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
mine is a micro HCSD card, so you can use the HCSD but it must be a micro!

welcome to the forum! make sure you put up some lovely photos when you get your new up! what interior did you go for? and any extras?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Went to Parkway at first but friend put me on to TLDerby in Burton, much more friendly & they let me take a car out on my own & said "see you in about an hour" - i was in heaven!!I've gone for the light blue with light blue/black anthracite interior. I havent have any extras cos I think its just perfect as it is x

·
Registered
851 Posts
I have a week 38 in progress and i just went for the spare wheel and rubber mats with white paint to keep to a monthly PCP budget. The Move up! has enough kit for me!Edited by: AlanG

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Welcome! Very exciting!

·
Registered
587 Posts
RaineyB said:
Went to Parkway at first but friend put me on to TLDerby in Burton, much more friendly & they let me take a car out on my own & said "see you in about an hour" - i was in heaven!!I've gone for the light blue with light blue/black anthracite interior. I havent have any extras cos I think its just perfect as it is x

I agree with you there Parkway are not the most freindly, but were good at the deal side with £650 off to match a Mii S A/C deal I got next door at Bristol Street SEAT
Saved me making my usual phonecalls up and down the country to get the best deal.....

Sounds a nice car I take it a High up! which is well specced as standard, needed a couple of extra's to get my Take up! the way I wanted

Edited by: jezyg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts