Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UP 1.0 HAT
On rainy days when I open drivers or passenger door and get in, all the water off the roof follows you into the car and door pockets, and door trim including electric window switch area. As there is no gutter on the roof to channel water away I hope there is a solution out there somewhere. Waiting for answers from Vw customer service.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Yeah. I have had tthat one time... As i got in i jogged the car and the shake caused the water to roll off roof onto me...

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I'm sure I read on here, someone had/installed those window deflectors things to prevent it, o I might be getting mixed up with opening the window and the water come pouring in, any how I requested for my up! To have them installed before I pick it up.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Also my golf does it everytime its been raining, leaving a dirty water mark in the area you've said.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have just bought 12 plate up and it is doing exactly the same.Took it back to dealer who said they would fit new seal. When it went in they said there was nothing wrong and refused to do any work. Not finished with them yet.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Brand new paint will always collect water. Give it six months without a hint of wax it will be fine! For the fellow detailers out there we learn the accelerate & brake procedure before opening the window.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Lol...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts