·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup £3.50 with post ebay and £12 for the polo aerial

·
Registered
956 Posts
Love the valve caps, what a great touch and very understated. Giddy is one very stunning little lady.

I see you're in West Yorkshire, are you in or do you travel to Leeds much? In other words, am I likely to see you around so I can wave at you whilst feeling the green eyed monster take hold

·
Registered
228 Posts
Can you post links for both the caps and aerial?

Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Fantastic car

congrats

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
aerial is Item number: 170825775348valve caps Item number: 200728769986
hope this helps

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry clowesa
we come into leeds now and again so is poss. :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Great looking car, wheels look great, valve caps finish it off

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it's great we get looks, smiles and pointingeverywhere and asked what is it .in fact the only ones to say anything not so good is our little one who just is like that any and my bosses who didn't know it was mine when they bad mouthed it,but I soon put them in there place as they don't own there cars as they have company cars and not in the real worldso don't know these are the type of cars that are taking over withthe UP! at the top of it's game. thats why there only a boss

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Sorry for my ignorance but why change the antenna, is the polo one a higher gain?

Great looking car and the right colour too!;-)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I also like the valve caps but be careful where you park. The kids around here pinch them tofit on thierbikes.

I've lost a few shiney ones but have now decided to use cheap black plastic caps.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
up'sadaisy said:
it's great we get looks, smiles and pointingeverywhere and asked what is it .in fact the only ones to say anything not so good is our little one who just is like that any and my bosses who didn't know it was mine when they bad mouthed it,but I soon put them in there place as they don't own there cars as they have company cars and not in the real worldso don't know these are the type of cars that are taking over withthe UP! at the top of it's game. thats why there only a boss
According to the Collins World Dictionary, a boss is a synonym for a knob. Just thought you'd like to know.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
there is no gain just a cosmetic thingsilly I know

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Giddy looks excellent, and I love your choice of little added extras, all subtle but perfect little extras!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
why is this not a suprise that a boss is a synonym for a knob. that it all makes sencenow

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well its a little car so needs little extras
plus can't afford to do anything big and got to watch out for the warranty

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
exactly, soon as mine was home my brother and his best mate were saying ooo we could love this and do this and that... i was like, no not until warrenty is run out anyway!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Love the Chrome! :) looks sweet!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts